EASY WAY TO SIZE YOUR FINGER
FOR YOUR RINGS SIZE
Measure your Finger with a Ruler
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap around the base of your finger. For accuracy it should be slightly snug and not loose.
- Mark the point on the paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Then stretch the paper out on a ruler and measure.
- This is the circumference length
- Then refer to the Ring Size Chart
For eg. if you measure 5.5cm or 55mm you would order a size 56
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature. Fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot.
Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate any errors.
If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
One size fingers: Measure the base of your finger, ensure it is snug and not loose.
Large Knuckles: If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take your knuckle measurement instead of the base measurement. Make sure it’s firm.